Separation Day Kickoff Party
Friday, June 10, 2022 6-9:30pm
Enjoy live music, beer, wine, seltzers and non-alcoholic drinks along with food trucks in a block-party setting. Admission is free. Food and drink will be available for purchase with tips benefiting New Castle’s Minquadale and Goodwill volunteer fire departments.
- Featured performer: What The Funk
Separation Day Festival
Saturday, June 11, 2022 noon start
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- Noon: Parade (Delaware Street)
- 1pm: Festival & Vintage Market (Battery Park)
- 2-9:30pm: Live Music (Main Stage, Battery Park)
Blues Reincarnation Project (2-3:30pm)
Blue Cat Blues (4:00-5:30pm)
Jimmy Pritchard Band (6:00-7:15)
Big Package (8-9:30pm)
- 9:30pm: Fireworks (Battery Park)
Separation Day Parade
Progresses along Delaware Street and culminates at the review stand in front of the Courthouse. This Colonial-inspired parade features re-enactors, bands, dance teams, classic cars, local sports teams and non-profits.
Something for everyone in Battery Park featuring live music, games, kid’s rides, exhibitors, food & drink, beer garden featuring craft beer, wine & seltzers. Admission free. Food, drink & ride tickets available for purchase.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Offering festival attendees an array of vendors with different talents and passions. These vendors range from pickers, makers, shop keepers, collectors, small businesses, bakers, chefs, organic product specialists, craftsman, seamstresses, creatives that work hard to bring you a handmade and one-of-a-kind item, musicians, crafters, artists and hustlers who work so hard to offer a great product. Whether it is, handmade, hand-painted, up-cycled or found, vintage market vendors all share the love of mixing old and new to create something completely unique to their brand and shoppers.
- Live Music:
Bands will be performing on Separation Day’s Main Stage from 2pm until the fireworks at 9;30pm. See schedule above
Spectacular display over the Delaware River beginning at 9:30pm. Bring your own blanket and chair.